The Personal Assistant will work directly with our CEO helping with a diverse range of needs including scheduling, call screening, travel arrangements, personal errands, researching various projects and miscellaneous office duties.
This is a part-time role with flexible hours and working schedule.
• Coordinate and manage personal and work schedule, appointments, travel, reservations
• Coordinate all travel arrangements and logistics including constantly changing travel plans.
• Screen calls, respond accordingly, forward and take messages
• Other administrative projects to support the company.
• Maintain high level of accountability, confidentiality, disclosure, and discretion
• Take notes, create task lists, and follow up action items
• Ensure appropriate follow up before and after meetings
• Ensure executive is prepared for all meetings
• Run various personal and work related errands
• Receive couriers or make bank deposits
• File and retrieve various documents and reference materials
• Manage, maintain, and improve electronic filing system
• Ensure sensitive documents are kept confidential
• Coordinate maintenance and repair for equipment and vehicles
• Pickup or make coffee, tea, or lunch as required for personal or business purpose
• Purchase and maintain office supplies and documents as necessary
• Purchase various items as required for personal or business purpose
Knowledge and Skills:
• Up to date with industry leading software and technologies.
• Highly organized, detail oriented, strong memory
• Be a proficient trouble shooter
• Self-motivated who can work with little to no supervision
• Self-starter who can exercise good judgement
• Be flexible and willing to work a rotating work schedule
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Excellent interposal skill
• Strong multitasking and prioritization skill
• Strong computer skills including MS Office
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Able to take direction and follow through completion
• Ability to travel as required
• Valid driver’s license