The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and coordinating marketing campaigns for Vitrum Glass Group. These campaigns may involve presentations, social media, print, advertising, web and special events. The marketing coordinator reports to the Marketing Director and will work alongside the Vitrum sales team and graphic designer. Strong research skills are essential to understand technical products and the evolving trends within the architectural market.
The Marketing Coordinator will be tasked with brainstorming ideas which align with the company’s vision and devising plans to execute these ideas. They are responsible for managing the company’s webpage and working with department managers to help bring marketing efforts to realization. They may also work with sales/customer service representatives and outside parties, such as web developers, photographers and videographers.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Administer and oversee the ongoing maintenance of Marketing programs or processes
- Responsible for developing and coordinating marketing campaigns for Vitrum
- Manage company website and intranet
- Work with department managers to help bring marketing efforts to realization
- Facilitate all photography shoots
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- 3 years of related marketing experience, preferably in manufacturing and/or business-to-business marketing
- Event planning experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Copy writing and research will be an essential part of this role.
- Strong attention to detail, including the ability to proofread for grammatical, typographical and spelling errors.
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign will be a great assist, but is not required.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment with demanding deadlines and competing requirements.
- May need to work irregular hours occasionally to meet the essential responsibilities of the job (i.e. special events, campaign deadlines).